posted by vfm4 at 11/16/2005
Beautiful. Ethereal even.
I find this so beautiful, not just the color but the shapes. there is something about the wet bricks that makes me want to touch them.
beautiful picture!! Love it!
Well done! Heheh.May I know what type of equipment do you use to take that photo?It must not be an easy one given the low light conditions.
a simple 3 yrs old Sony CybershotDSC-P50, Chuang Shyue Chou, the light conditions were perfect, it's the camera condition that is low.. :)
and thank you all.. :)
This is my favorite photograph on your site. I love the way it pops in and out of focus, the strong diagonals, muted palette, just gorgeous. If I saw it in a gallery I'd buy it immediately...well, if it had been a good month.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
Beautiful. Ethereal even.
I find this so beautiful, not just the color but the shapes. there is something about the wet bricks that makes me want to touch them.
beautiful picture!! Love it!
Well done! Heheh.
May I know what type of equipment do you use to take that photo?
It must not be an easy one given the low light conditions.
a simple 3 yrs old Sony Cybershot
DSC-P50, Chuang Shyue Chou, the light conditions were perfect, it's the camera condition that is low.. :)
and thank you all.. :)
This is my favorite photograph on your site. I love the way it pops in and out of focus, the strong diagonals, muted palette, just gorgeous. If I saw it in a gallery I'd buy it immediately...well, if it had been a good month.
Post a Comment
<< Home