posted by vfm4 at 1/07/2006
Sooooo elegant they can be...!
not often but sometimes... thanks, Merlinprincesse! :)
He's a splendid looking cat! I love the glossiness of his fur, and that expression is priceless. I wish i could reach out and pet him:>
BITE };-}
@Carla: he really looks quite healthy.. :)@ the aussie cat: don't think you can scare him! :)
"strike a pose there's nothing to it"
Such a handsome fellow!The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South=^..^=
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
Sooooo elegant they can be...!
not often but sometimes...
thanks, Merlinprincesse! :)
He's a splendid looking cat! I love the glossiness of his fur, and that expression is priceless. I wish i could reach out and pet him:>
BITE };-}
@Carla: he really looks quite healthy.. :)
@ the aussie cat: don't think you can scare him! :)
"strike a pose there's nothing to it"
Such a handsome fellow!
The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South
=^..^=
Post a Comment
<< Home