That is such an interesting photo! The pipes look different than the pipes in our country. I like to escape into a hot bath to warm me to the bones on a cold night. Candlelight. Nice music, a good book (or magazine) and a glass of wine.
This immediately brings to my mind all those people who take weird nekkid photos of themselves reflected in objects they're selling on eBay - except that yours is non-weird, clad and relevant :). Escape in a bathtub!
21 Comments:
I certainly don't want to dream about you taking a bath! };-}
anonymous: yadayada...
Alas *ignoring*
whatever...
LOL
MWHAHAHAHAHAHA };-}
still alive?
:)
The color is intense yet peaceful. Reflective, like a dark mirror. But wait... in the full-size picture, I see you in the chrome.
Sereena
Metaphor, Dummy
i know... a dark selfportrait... and fully dressed... :)
Like the reflection...the coolness of the colors and the simple composition. A long bath, a book, some music...sounds like a delightful escape!
Suicide doesn't end until Friday. See you remain un-dead };-}
your loss, ano!
Nice idea and a very good photo.
thanks, Janey.. :)
Definitely a shower, I'm a shower person ;D
i'm not, but hey... :)
Wonderful moody photo - love the colours
That is such an interesting photo! The pipes look different than the pipes in our country. I like to escape into a hot bath to warm me to the bones on a cold night. Candlelight. Nice music, a good book (or magazine) and a glass of wine.
Poifect!
great pic...love the chrome metal
This immediately brings to my mind all those people who take weird nekkid photos of themselves reflected in objects they're selling on eBay - except that yours is non-weird, clad and relevant :). Escape in a bathtub!
oh this is a suprise! either I didnt know you were here or Id forgotten.. (being so old and senile an all... ;) )
fab photo :)
i thought you knew but i'm not sure... the url is in my flickr profile.. :)
thanks! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home