Saturday, July 09, 2005

metropolitan2

is this any better?

6 Comments:

Blogger isay said...

yup, the colors of the building made it more nicer! thnaks for the info-i'll go find them *LOL*

7/09/2005 8:03 PM  
Blogger vfm4 said...

or else you'll find some over here:
http://www.cowparade.com/

7/09/2005 8:16 PM  
Blogger Anonymous said...

I like this one, it has good depth and the higher contrast makes it dramatic :)

7/10/2005 2:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this more xD cool illo!!!!
Bana
http://larvayyo.blogspot.com

7/13/2005 2:23 AM  
Blogger pedalpower said...

Yes, I think it looks much more balanced with the buildings white.
I like the city/country contrast you have going here too.

7/22/2005 6:15 AM  
Blogger Abaniko said...

this is okay but i like the previous one better. there, the cows are not so intrusive in the drawing and the metropolitan is more subtly represented. it's like a drawing of somebody who still prefers the countryside over the city. it's simple and yet so fresh.

8/26/2005 12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home