I think this one is great. I love the freedom and fearlessness of the line.
By the way, I think the photo must have been taken in one of the American Giant Redwood parks. Simon Schama writes about them in his book, Landscape and Memory-
i had a look in the library catalog and 'Landscape and Memory' happens to be present, even in dutch translation, which makes it a lot easier for me.. so i'll bike into town, tonigt. thank you very much for your info. :-)
2 Comments:
I think this one is great. I love the freedom and fearlessness of the line.
By the way, I think the photo must have been taken in one of the American Giant Redwood parks. Simon Schama writes about them in his book, Landscape and Memory-
Amazon link to the book
maybe your library has it?
it was a first try..
i had a look in the library catalog and 'Landscape and Memory' happens to be present, even in dutch translation, which makes it a lot easier for me.. so i'll bike into town, tonigt.
thank you very much for your info. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home