oooo, so adorable! black cats are my favorite! thanks for your comment on my first EDM submission. it is so cool to hear from someone in the netherlands!
Yum, what a de-lish. I had a favorite black cat once. His name was Bud. He had a multitude of toes...to many to count~poor feeties were a mess. He would find a place on your lap and nurse on your hand. (or attempt) Loved the shower and getting wet, except for his ears. Ah, I loved Bud.
thanks for your kind words on my Wisdom image! Mindy
6 Comments:
Cute!
Regards, Dagmar
http://www.dagmarligtdwars.nl
ow....this is soooo cute......:)
oooo, so adorable! black cats are my favorite! thanks for your comment on my first EDM submission. it is so cool to hear from someone in the netherlands!
BigA, your black cat has the same superior expression as mine... :)
Yum, what a de-lish. I had a favorite black cat once. His name was Bud. He had a multitude of toes...to many to count~poor feeties were a mess. He would find a place on your lap and nurse on your hand. (or attempt) Loved the shower and getting wet, except for his ears. Ah, I loved Bud.
thanks for your kind words on my Wisdom image!
Mindy
this one loves to play with water but hates getting wet... :)
maybe it's a black cat thing..
did you see the little brushes on his ears? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home