Saturday, February 21, 2009

instinct

my instinct tells me that teddy bears are nothing to be afraid of... :-D

for illustration friday

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger isay said...

i agree! nice line strokes!

2/21/2009 2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful use of ink and I love bears!

2/22/2009 1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always trust your instincts.

2/22/2009 2:25 AM  
Blogger Catilustre said...

Hihi, I hope not!
...but sometime things are not what they look like!! Be carefull :-)
Lovely illo and funny idea!

2/22/2009 9:01 PM  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

He has nothing to fear.... Unless he meets with some of the other Teddy Bears in the material-animal group.... Hheheheheheh.
Beautiful drawing!

2/24/2009 4:52 PM  
Blogger Nancy Grönholm said...

And yet there are some slightly menacing shadows about him...:D
Really like the way you work the lines!

2/24/2009 9:25 PM  
Blogger Erik Petri said...

Nice linework.
You captured the fluffy feel and great attitude, it's a very serious bear.
I like it!

2/25/2009 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home