Saturday, February 25, 2006

tea


t&t
Originally uploaded by vfm4.

and toast

9 Comments:

Blogger Mick said...

Jeepers! This is a terrific photograph. Warm and delicious. I also very much enjoyed the b&w gimp version over at flickr.

2/25/2006 1:51 AM  
Blogger Anonymous said...

Ooooh, YUM! I am invited aren't I??? Agree with Mick's "terrific warmth" and can also smell the aroma!

2/25/2006 2:32 AM  
Blogger TheTart said...

Steel and shine...make the best hot tea. Pass the sugar cubes and lets chat!
Great one! Must run and have some toast too!

Smooch,
The Tart

2/25/2006 3:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

simple and simply beautiful...and inviting.

2/25/2006 12:48 PM  
Blogger carla said...

That sounds good, especially now with the cold wind howling outside. I like the darker colors and the glint of the shine on the toatser and teapot.

2/26/2006 5:24 AM  
Blogger The Unknown said...

Wonderful but I prefer T & A.
Tea and Apples.
love

2/26/2006 8:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

V coool photo!!

2/28/2006 11:12 PM  
Blogger coffee81 said...

Hmmm...now how come I never think about the toaster with a cuppa???

Hehe!

Like this illo!

3/01/2006 12:57 AM  
Blogger Ian T. said...

Tea and Toast! Of course, they make such natural companions. A nice contrast of dark/light, square/round, and nice to see you're not reflected in anything (like some strange people on eBay) :).

As far as I know, my comics are only available in Australia. Maybe someday I'll do a compilation - if I do I'll send you one - thanks for asking!

3/03/2006 5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home